OFFICE SPACE CONNECTED TO THE WORLD.
One Gateway is strategically located in the heart of downtown Newark, the One Gateway provides convenient access to Newark Penn Station, Newark’s Liberty Int’l Airport, Prudential Center, New Jersey Performing Arts Center and Newark’s Federal and County Court Houses. This multi-tenant property offers suites available from 1,200 – 18,000 SF. The property is strategically located in the heart of Newark’s business district and easily accessible via major NJ thoroughfares and is directly connected to Newark Penn Station via an enclosed skybridge offering several transportation options for commuting and travel.
Quality. Convenient. Accessible.
Strategically located in the heart of downtown Newark, the Gateway complex provides convenient access to Newark Penn Station, Newark’s Liberty Int’l Airport, Prudential Center, New Jersey Performing Arts Center and Newark’s Federal and County Court Houses.
- 24/7 access
- Fully enclosed direct skywalk connection to Newark Penn Station (serving Amtrak, NJ Transit and PATH trains)
- Located just minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport via car, bus or rail.
- On-site Hilton Hotel & Conference Center.
- Secure covered parking.
- On-site Food court offering multiple food restaurants, delis and coffee shops.
- ATM machines on-site.
- Turn-key Pre-Built Office Suites Available (long or short lease term available).
One Gateway Center
11-43 Raymond Plaza West, Newark NJ 07102-5252
1971, Renovated 2004-2005
Reinforced concrete frame and floor structure system. Exterior wall finishes of exposed concrete frame with insulated aluminum panels
Number of Floors
26 Floors above ground and lobby/retail level
Typical Floor Size
26′ x 26′
Manufacturer: Otis Elevator Company. There are two banks of elevators with five passenger cars in the high rise bank servicing floors 14-26. One elevator in the high rise bank is the freight elevator servicing all floors. Additionally, there is one hydraulic elevator which services the loading dock and the basement.
Heating and cooling on the perimeter of the building is provided by individually controlled 1 ton units. Common areas and interior portions of tenant space have one central 20-ton Trane air conditioning unit. Duct heaters service common areas in lower and upper lobbies.
Attached secure covered parking garage offered at market rates.
Tenant power is 6 watts per square foot.
Space is fully sprinkled as general office space.
Located in the heart of Newark’s business district and easily accessible via major NJ thoroughfares such as:
- New Jersey Turnpike (I-95)
- I-280 & I-78
- Garden State Parkway
- Routes 1 & 9
- Route 21 / McCarter Highway
Directly connected to Newark Penn Station via enclosed skybridge offerering several transportation options for commuting and travel:
- NJ Transit trains and buses, Amtrak and PATH trains are all serviced from Penn Station.
- Midtown Manhattan is a 15-minute connection from Newark via rail service.
- The high speed Acela Express provides service between Boston and Washington, D.C.
- Newark Liberty International Airport is located minutes away and easily accessible by car, bus, or the AirTrain Newark.
- Fully enclosed direct skywalk connection to Newark Penn Station.
- Directly connected to Hilton Hotel & Conference Center.
- Enclosed connections to multiple parking garages.
- 30,000 SF retail concourse with casual to upscale restaurants and coffee shops.
- New York Sports Club full service fitness center.
- On-site services include a car wash, printer, shipping services, sundry shop & specialty boutiques.
- On-site property management & tenant services.
- Fiber-optic backbone available, providing high speed broadband Internet access, telecommunications and video conferencing.
- Telecom room on each floor.
Flexible & Efficient Floor Plates.
Available Space from 1,200 – 18,000 SF
|Suite||Available SF||Contiguous||$/sf||Floor Plans||Occupancy||Space Tour|
|Plaza - C30||9,455||17.415||$33 + TE||view floor plan||7/31/16|
|Plaza - C70||7,960||17,415||$33 + TE||view floor plan||7/31/16|
|100||6,157||9,505||$33 + TE||view floor plan||view test fit|
|123||1,434||1,434||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|125||3,348||9,505||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|130||678||2,517||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|200||8,919||18,199||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|210||3,452||18,199||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|230||1,639||18,199||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|410||1,844||1,844||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|511||8,270||11,577||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|520 / 530 / 535||3,307||11,577||$33 + TE||view floor plan||view test fit|
|610||3,549||3,549||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|620||1,942||1,942||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|740||1,978||5,073||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|770||1,417||5,073||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|900||4,575||4,575||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|930||3,392||3,392||$33 + TE||view floor plan||view test fit|
|1025||4,087||4,087||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|1125||3,336||3,698||$33 +TE||view floor plan|
|1127||362||3,698||$33 +TE||view floor plan|
|1400||13,635||19,404||$33 +TE||view floor plan||9/1/16|
|1410||5,769||19,404||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|1600||21,630||21,630||$33 + TE||view floor plan||7/31/16||view test fit|
|2310||3,201||3,201||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|2320||2,683||2,683||$33 + TE||view floor plan||view test fit|
|2400||7,052||7,052||$33 + TE||view floor plan||9/1/16|
|2420||2,392||9,444||$33 + TE||11/1/16|
|2500||1,588||1,588||$33 + TE||view floor plan||4/1/16|
|2630||1,627||1,627||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
|2610||3,432||3,432||$33 + TE||view floor plan|
One Gateway Center is located within a designated Urban Transit Hub. Tenants considering relocating may qualify for numerous state and municipal incentives to create or retain jobs. The primary incentives are in the form of tax credits ranging from $500 to $5,000 per job per year and are based on different criteria such as number of jobs created or retained, industry type, employee salary, etc. The ownership of One Gateway Center has created this incentives calculator to estimate the benefits for which prospective tenants may be eligible.
Accessible. Connected. Convenient.
For general building inquiries contact:
Joseph Tobia, RPA, FMA
No warranty or representation, express or implied is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price,rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice and to any special listing conditions imposed.